Friday, June 7, 2013

PUSSY INCEPTION:

Photo



Photo



creepingirrelevance: From Russia With Love (1964)



creepingirrelevance:

From Russia With Love (1964)

enjoyingtheviews: ~



enjoyingtheviews:

~

xsoumise: trainingmygirl: When I want girl to follow me, I...



xsoumise:

trainingmygirl:

When I want girl to follow me, I just put out my hand — sometimes I don't even look at her.  She takes my hand and I lead her.

sooo good.

xsoumise ♥

Photo



slavelizzzy: mmm yes please!!



slavelizzzy:

mmm yes please!!

Photo



deliciousanddecadence: guidetrainlove: Ready How penned up is...



deliciousanddecadence:

guidetrainlove:

Ready

How penned up is your hunger? 

Are you really ready to serve?

housewifesecrets: There are days this is very much what is...



housewifesecrets:

There are days this is very much what is needed.

housewifesecrets: justastrumpet: How I mark you as...



housewifesecrets:

justastrumpet:

How I mark you as mine.

Leaving lipstick marks all over

cellulitelova: daregirls: Mooning Monday I love them in this...



cellulitelova:

daregirls:

Mooning Monday

I love them in this position

ahumliatedhusband-com: It is so damn erotic to watch a girl...



ahumliatedhusband-com:

It is so damn erotic to watch a girl play with her food

dominant88: Get up against the wall, little slut. From this...



dominant88:

Get up against the wall, little slut. From this moment on, you do as I tell you. Is that clear?

withoutasking: May i please taste us, Sir?



withoutasking:

May i please taste us, Sir?

rissalee32: I just can't resist ;) your ass is so fucking...



rissalee32:

I just can't resist ;) your ass is so fucking yummy. I hope that doesn't hurt ;)

withoutasking: i'm imagining she's thinking of you, you know....



withoutasking:

i'm imagining she's thinking of you, you know. She wants your tongue: warm and wet, hard yet supple, flat or pointed. She's been thinking about you all day. She couldn't stand waiting anymore so she's started without you. But, whenever she closes her eyes….it's you she sees.

wywbdns: submission is nothing without a language to express...



wywbdns:

submission is nothing without a language to express its beauty

wywbdns: to master it for the first time… is a wonderful...



wywbdns:

to master it for the first time…

is a wonderful experience isn't it?

wywbdns: I'm in a generous mood today… I'll pick none of you,...



wywbdns:

I'm in a generous mood today…

I'll pick none of you, but make you fuck each other, until you are red and sore

yourbadgrrl:

Pick ME, Sir! Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment